Have you struggled to find the perfect pair of jeans? Do you try on a ton of jeans in one try-on session, only to not be able to find one pair of jeans that fit your body?
No worries, let me help you…
Before you even think about searching, trying on, and purchasing a pair of jeans…
First thing’s first, get your measurements.
Download your free Measure My Body guide and measure your body. Download it HERE
Now that you have your measurements, you can begin the search for the perfect pair of jeans…
I want to say first and foremost that what one may consider to be the perfect fit may not fit the criteria for another but here are a few suggestions and tips to use:
- Make sure your jeans are not super tight – this will only cause a lot of bulging *Honestly super tight jeans are not very flattering and they are very uncomfortable.
- Rule of thumb – make sure you have room in your jeans to insert your thumb at your waist. You want to have a good stretch at the waist without it being to big.
- You should be able to bend and move in your jeans. (Not to be brutal, but you don’t want to look like a plumber from the back)
- Your jeans should be a smooth fit, laying flat over your body (no lumps or bumps)
- Of course, we want to have a flattering round bottom
Personally, I love high waist jeans, because they give me a more flattering look and I feel sexy. Most importantly, they hide my little pouch…LOL!
I purchased these jeans from a great online store that I have fallen in love with and if you are a curvaceous woman, this is the perfect website for you to purchase your jeans fashionnova.com
Always remember that your jeans should be three things: FIERCE, FABULOUS, and FUNCTIONAL!!